Across the Universe you will journey…and live like the Beatles if only for a moment… you will never forget this remarkable time in India…it’s guaranteed to raise a smile.
“So we were enquiring into all sorts of various things, and because George was into Indian music, the natural thing was to ask: ‘Well, what is this meditation lark? Do they levitate? Can they really fly? Can the snake-charmer really climb up the rope?’ It was just pure enquiry, and after we met Maharishi and thought about it all, we went out to Rishikesh.”
from “The Beatles Anthology”
Our Signature Tour
Incredible India with the Beatles and Beyond is the signature tour for Beatles India Tours. We have set dates of departure for 2018 with passengers limited to twelve persons. Custom tours and dates can be arranged, but are limited to small groups only. See dates and itineraries for details.
marking an Anniversary. Making history. The Gala Signature Experience.
In addition, 2018 marks the 50th Anniversary of the Beatles historic journey to Rishikesh, India. Beatles India Tours is proud to announce our “Gala Signature Experience” for this very special occasion. Our celebration tour will follow in the footsteps of the Beatles – traveling during the exact dates of their travel 50 years ago.
We will utilize vintage transport, provide custom garments inspired by the Indian clothes they wore at the ashram in Rishikesh, and we will explore topics in casual talks and presentations that touch on what they learned with the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi at his spiritual center. While there will be luxury beyond belief at every turn, we will have a humble and simple experience while we devote time to nature, to music, and to learning while we are in Rishikesh – giving a sense of what the Beatles themselves experienced on their historic trip.
Making this very special anniversary a “Gala Signature Experience” means we have designed other aspects of this journey around the most spectacular accommodations and locations in India. These places are among the best in the world. Our traditional tour uses a mix of heritage and luxury properties. But we felt this important occasion should be enjoyed in an even more lavish and unique manner befitting a Beatle…and you will see what we mean.
Palaces, forts and fairytale settings on this gala journey will overwhelm your senses. Plus great attention to the details of Beatles history will be woven throughout…and every effort will be made to make this experience every fan’s dream come true. This is our sincere mission.
This gala experience is limited to 8 passengers. Deadline for reservation is January 15, 2018 with travel commencing on February 17, 2018.
50th Anniversary Program highlights- full itinerary
- Recreating the Beatles journey to Rishikesh, India on the exact dates of their travel 50 years ago while traveling as they traveled
- Visiting the former ashram of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi where the Beatles studied meditation
- Participating in casual talks and presentations on topics the Beatles studied in India while in Rishikesh and exploring other ideas on Indian religion, cuisine, and culture
- Tailoring of custom Indian garment in the style the Beatles wore at the ashram
- Travel by vintage transport while in Rishikesh or other destinations
- Experiencing nature through guided walks in the Himalayan foothills of the Ganges
- Staying in world-class accommodations – living like a Beatle
- Visiting and interacting with Elephants at India’s premiere rescue sanctuary*
- Celebrating George Harrison’s 75th Birthday at sunrise at the Taj Mahal on February 25th
- Enjoying 24-hour Party for George
- Providing personal photographers for Taj Mahal experience
- Visiting the Ravi Shankar Institute in New Delhi – subject to availability
- Enjoying music and regional performances throughout
- Taking cooking lessons on Indian vegetarian cuisine
- Visiting World Heritage Sites of Amber Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, Taj Mahal, plus visiting Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Gala dinners in Tijara, Agra, Jaipur, and Udaipur
- High tea at The Imperial, Delhi
- Rickshaw tour of Old Delhi and Spice Market
- Boat ride at sunset on Lake Pichola
- Shopping where the Beatles shop
- Free time for yoga, spa and swimming
- Fully hosted by our founder and accompanied by expert English-speaking Indian guides
- Transport by luxury air conditioned SUV or small coach throughout
- Plus surprises guaranteed to raise a smile
*A donation will be made for each booking to benefit Wildlife SOS Animal Sanctuary Agra, rescuing Elephants and Bears in India.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-844-9-PARROT, 1-214-319-8152 for more information.
Jai Guru Deva. Om.
All Content and Intellectual Property Copyright ©The Pug and The Parrot Luxury Travel/Beatles India Tours 2017